How To Best Cleanse Your Colon
Is colon cleansing a healthy practice? Is it something good to do? Is this something that you would be happy doing? And most importantly, is this really going to improve your health? If so then how best to do it? ColonCleansingPoint.com looks into all of these questions, and also looks at the healthy options if you decide to take this route.
Colon cleansing has been practiced long in history. The oldest record found dates back to the ancient Greek civilization. This practice gradually became more and more common in other parts of the world. The 1920's decade saw colon cleansing starting to deepen its roots and the next decade saw it reaching out most of the corners of the USA. Again, there was a phase when the underlying principles and assumptions lost traction and the practice went out of favor. However, of late this has again become popular. Colon irrigation and other natural and organic substances such as tea and enzymes have found their way back as a modern practice to cleanse colon.
Colon cleansing is done either by using natural methods, or by using products or going to practitioners and having colon irrigation.
There are two primary kinds of products that are used to clean up your large intestine (the colon). One is to use powders and liquied through your mouth. And the other option is to take them through the rectum. But the fundamental of both these classes of products are the same - the objective is to make the intestine force out the toxins and other undesired contents. ColonCleansingPoint.com looks into some of the best products that are available today in the market. These products are available in forms of laxatives, powders, liquids and capsules.
Autointoxication, an old school of belief that advocates build up of mucus in the colon because of undigested food such as meat, is a strong proponent of colon cleansing. The agglomeration of undigested food leads to accumulation of toxins in the colon as per this school of thought. These toxins enter the blood and circulates across the body, leading to poisoning of the human body.
Toxins entering the body can potentially be damaging. The symptoms that people experience because of this includes the following.
The main aim of the colon cleansing products available in the market today is to remove the toxic waste that remains stagnant on the walls of the colon. The health improvement claims made by these products are broad. These products increase the vitality of the human body. These products cover the following as their goals.
- Reduced Energy Levels: The bodily energy generation are reduced because of the toxic nature of the absorption, leading to low energy levels.
- Tiredness and Fatigue: The reduced levels of energy makes people get stressed easily. They become prone to tiredness and fatigue.
- Weight Gain: Absorptions of the undesired kinds of substances can potentially lead to weight gain and even obesity.
- Headache: Uncleansed colon has a direct correlation with headaches.
- Improving immunity: These products lead to improved immunity towards general diseases. The blood and the body remains detoxified and hence the immunity system expreiences lesser intrinsic challenges. As a result, the immune system performs at its optimal point as a result of colon cleansing.
- Weight loss: Cleansing of the colon would cause the right kind of metabolism to happen inside the human body. As a result, the person concerned will lose weight in a healthy manner.
- Improvement of the nervous system: Bowel reflexes are known to affect the human nervous system. As a result, the nervous system stays healthier and stronger by performing regular colon cleansing.
- Colon cancer risk reduction: It is claimed by some products that the colon cancer risk is reduced by a regular cleansing. Claims are made that keeping the body (and the colon) clean all the time reduces the risk of colon cancers. While we do not know whether this is true, but we do believe that it is always advisable to cleanse your colon.
On the colon cleanse diet page of this website you shall find a lot of healthy foods that are excellent for your colon health and yet are tasteful in nature. I have reviewed natural element based products to cleanse one's colon on the colon cleansing products page. In the natural colon cleanse page I have reviewed an ebook addressing colon cleansing that I like and believe to provide a great alternative method for long term colon cleansing without consuming pills and without running into side-effects. I suggest you read through all the details across the pages, understand the truths about colon cleansing and take appropriate action for the best of your health.